- Agency: Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands
- Reference: R0702019
- Posted: 02-Apr-2019
- Closing Date: 22-Apr-2019
- Salary: CI$51,900 - CI$58,740
- Job Description
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands invites applications for the following education role within the Government school system for 2019/20 academic years commencing early-August 2019
Occupational Therapist (Grand Cayman & Cayman Brac)
To provide professional occupational therapeutic services and facilitate and implement occupational programmes and individual programme goals by undertaking appropriate assessment, therapy intervention, in-classroom support, consultation and training for students within government schools and/ or the Early Intervention Programme [EIP].
Qualifications, Experience & Special Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy or Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy (at the level required in the jurisdiction for licensure)
- Professional Registration and certification to work as an Occupational Therapist.
- Applicant must be CPAM registered or eligible for CPAM registration
- A minimum of three years post registration experience as an OT working in a school or hospital setting with children requiring physical/occupational therapy.
- Experience with students with a wide variety of disabilities is necessary as the job involves working with students with medical, neurological, psychiatric, emotional, behavioral and/or learning problems.
Please send your completed Government Application Form and Cover Letter only via e-mail to email@example.com
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.