Assistant Director of Sports- Facilities
- Agency: Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands
- Reference: R01552019
- Posted: 05-Jun-2019
- Closing Date: 19-Jun-2019
- Salary: CI$66,876 - CI$73,824
- Job Description
The Ministry of Education,Youth,Sports,Agriculture & Lands
Cayman Islands Government
The Department of Sports invites applications for the following post:
Assistant Director of Sports – Facilities
To assist the Director of Sports in the implementation and monitoring of Facility Management Programmes, manage the Department’s Sports and Recreational Facilities and liaise with National Sports and community organisations, business entities, and sporting agencies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Education, Human Services, Facility Management or a related Social Science or at least.
- At 10 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Broad experience and understanding of non-governmental and voluntary organisations and the laws applicable to them such as Child Safety, etc.
- Broad understanding of government structures and a working knowledge of the Public Management and Finance Law (PMFL), Public Service Management Law (PSML), Procurement Law and TRS Administration is preferable.
- Strong computer literacy (proficiency in Microsoft Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including good planning, research and organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and budget systems would be an asset.
A pre-employment drug screen and a Police Records check are conditions of employment
Completed application along with your cover letter should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19 June 2019
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law, Personnel Regulations, the Public Service Pensions Law and the CINICO Health Plan as may be amended from time to time. Pension and health benefits are non-contributory.