Interview with Jonathan Furness
- Little Cayman Connected
ICT in the classroom
An interview with Jonathan Furness of Stepping Stones School in the UK, about the Little Cayman ICT project.
- How did the Little Cayman Project come about?
- What is your connection with Professor Heppell?
- Why is technology in education important for the future?
- What are the applications of technology in the classroom?
- What hardware and software have been installed in Little Cayman?
- How are students using the new equipment?
- Were the children receptive to the new technology?
- How can teachers and parents help sustain this momentum for using ICT in school?
- Tell us about 'Be Very Afraid'?