Overseas Application period:
15th November 2018 to 31st January 2019
Local Application period:
1st March 2019 to 30th April 2019
The Ministry of Education is committed to providing students with every possible opportunity to fulfill their education and career goals. The Ministry is therefore please to provide scholarship opportunities to those persons who possess the Right to be Caymanian.
To apply for an Education Council scholarship please click the link below:
- Link to Overseas Scholarships https://overseas-kygov.fluidreview.com
- Link to Local Scholarships https://local-kygov.fluidreview.com
- Scholarships FAQs
- Education Council Members
- Local scholarships advice letter for applying
- Overseas scholarships advice letter for applying
- Ed Council Scholars Submission Requirements
Application Forms & Criteria
Overseas Application period: 15 November 2018 to 31 January 2019
Please download the relevant application forms to complete your online application.
- Overseas Scholarships Forms & Guidance Page
- Means Testing Forms & Guidance Page
- Brochure for Overseas Scholarships
Local Application period: 1 March 2019 to 30 April 2019
Please download the relevant application form to complete. All forms and documents to be uploaded here: Local Scholarship Online Programme.
- Application for Local Scholarship: Associate / Bachelor / Masters
- Application For Local Scholarship - A Levels
- Application For Local Grant: Certificate / Pre-College
- Application for Local Scholarship: AP / CAPE / IB
- Application for Local Scholarship: BTEC
"The scholarship application process is as online application programme which can be accessed by clicking on the respective link above. The Application form should be printed, completed and signed. This document together with the list of mandatory supporting documents will need to be scanned and uploaded to the online application programme." If you have any queries or require assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact:
The Scholarship Secretariat
Ministry of Education
Government Administration Building
P.O. Box 108
133 Elgin Avenue, George Town
Grand Cayman KY1-9000
Telephone: 244-2482 or Email: email@example.com
Other Scholarship Opportunities
'The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands also encourages Caymanian Students to apply for other local and overseas scholarships as well. Other scholarship opportunities are noted below and links will appear when available.
Links to information about these opportunities will appear below when available.
- Medical Specialization Scholarships
- The RBC Harry Chisholm Scholarship
- Scholarships Opportunities in the Maritime Sector
- Gwen Bush Memorial Scholarship
- Cayman International School 2018/2019 Scholarship
- Other Available Scholarships 2018/2019