Overseas Application period:
15 November 2017 to 31 January 2018
Local Application period:
6 Mar to 30 Apr 2018
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture and Lands is committed to providing students with every possible opportunity to fulfill their education and career goals. The Ministry is therefore pleased to provide our young Caymanians with scholarship opportunities.
To apply for an Education Council scholarship please click the link below:
- Link to Overseas Scholarships https://overseas-kygov.fluidreview.com (15th Nov 2017 - 31st Jan 2018)
- Link to Local Scholarships https://local-kygov.fluidreview.com (1st Mar - 30th Apr 2018)
- Scholarships FAQs
- Education Council Members
- Local scholarships advice letter for applying
- Overseas scholarships advice letter for applying
- Ed Council Scholars Submission Requirements
Application Forms & Criteria
Overseas Application period: 15 November 2017 to 31 January 2018
Please download the relevant application form to complete. All forms and documents to be uploaded here: Overseas Scholarship Online Programme.
- Application for Overseas Scholarship
Application for Overseas TVET Grant
- University Costs - 2018-2019 - Template
- Medical Form
- Brochure for Overseas Scholarships
Local Application period: 1 Mar to 30 Apr 2018
Please download the relevant application form to complete. All forms and documents to be uploaded here: Local Scholarship Online Programme.
- Application for Local Scholarship: Associate / Bachelor / Masters
- Application For Local Scholarship - A Levels
- Application For Local Grant: Certificate / Pre-College
- Application for Local Scholarship: AP / CAPE / IB
- Application for Local Scholarship: BTEC
For more information please contact:
The Scholarship Secretariat
Ministry of Education
Government Administration Building
P.O. Box 108
133 Elgin Avenue, George Town
Grand Cayman KY1-9000
Telephone: 244-2482 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship application process can be accessed below by clicking on the respective link for either overseas or local scholarships. The online application programme is referenced as ‘Fluid Review’. Please ensure that you are downloading and completing the applicable application form which details the academic requirements and mandatory supporting documents which are required. All supporting documents should be scanned individually and uploaded to your online application. If you have any queries or require assistance please email: email@example.com.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
The Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs also encourages Caymanian Students to apply for other local and overseas scholarships as well. Information regarding other scholarship opportunities is noted below.
Links to information about these opportunities will appear below when available.
- Scholarships Opportunities in the Maritime Sector
- Gwen Bush Memorial Scholarship
- Cayman International School 2018/2019 Scholarship
- Other Available Scholarships 2018/2019
- Medical Specialization Scholarships
Last Updated: 2017-10-23
|sobitnavbar ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
temitnavbar ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
SHOW_ITNAVBARRIGHT ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small