About the Passport2Success programme
Passport2Success is for recent school leavers and young Caymanians who are struggling to find employment because they lack basic skills. Many of them have no qualifications and some may not be able to read and write well. They need our help.
To succeed on the Passport2Success programme, participants are required be actively looking to improve their skills and demonstrate a commitment to hard work. The programme provides them with:
- Practical hands-on training
- Valuable work experience
- Better occupational, personal and job-specific skills
- A clearer idea of what kind of job suits them
- A chance to impress potential employers
- A monthly stipend (funded by the government) with potential performance related bonus
- More control over their lives
The programme is supported by corporate sponsors, LIME, CML Offshore Recruitment and Butterfield.
Last Updated: 2010-09-27