Who it is for
- Participants will be chosen using a strict selection procedure. Places are limited, however candidates who do not secure a place may be accepted in the next programme. Programmes run 4 times a year.
Passport2Success is for recent high school graduates and young Caymanian school leavers, who have not yet found suitable employment.
- Caymanians, 16-19 years of age
- Recent school leaver
- Looking for career direction and guidance
- Actively interested in gaining practical skills
- Looking to gain work experience and a job placement
- Willing to show commitment
It is not necessary to have high school qualifications or work experience to join the Passport2Success programme. It is necessary for participants to want to improve their skills and be willing to work.
Last Updated: 2010-09-27