Exam Results Ready
Published 18th August 2011, 6:12pm
Department of Education Services officials advise that external examination results are ready for all students who recently completed Years 11 and 12 at John Gray and Clifton Hunter high schools and the Cayman Islands Further Education Centre.
Students may collect their results at the Clifton Hunter High School Hall between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Monday, 29 August.
Parents are, however, reminded that all exam fees must be fully paid before results can be released, and students must produce their receipt certifying payment when picking up their results.
Information regarding outstanding fees may be obtained by calling the school concerned. Exam payments should also be made there. Once results are released and reviewed, Year 11 students may then select their Year 12 options.
The following important dates should also be noted:
· 29th August Distribution of exam results and initial counseling
· 31st August Students informed of grouping
· 31st August Orientation for Advanced Placement/dual entry students
· 1st, 2nd & 5th September BTEC orientation
· 1st September Advanced Placement classes begin
· 6th September Vocational and Technical classes start
For more information, contact the Department of Education Services on 945-1199.