Tender No: CTC/10-11/MET/018
Tender No: CTC/10-11/MET/018
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Training, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with a portion of the concrete work at the New High Schools Project, John Gray High School Campus located in the district of George Town.
Description of Services
The services required include, but are not limited to, installation of concrete works per the attached scope. A full scope of works will be contained in the tender documentation package.
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Ability to acquire contractors all risk insurance to a minimum value of CI $300,000.00
- Companies or individual tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including business registrations, pensions and other regulations.
- Experience in similar projects.
- Tenderers are reminded that the bids should be inclusive of all cost necessary for them to conduct business in the Cayman Islands.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation, particular attention is drawn to the securing of firms with experience of similar project size and type.
Bid Walk Through
A recommended tender walk-thru will be held on Thursday, October 28th, 2010 at 9:00 am at the John Gray High School Campus.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
These tender documents will be available online on October 22nd, 2010. Tenders may be downloaded from the Central Tenders Committee website: www.centraltenders.gov.ky. The drawings and specifications can be collected via CD-Rom from the Ministry of ET&E offices located on the 3rd floor, on Cardinall Avenue.
Return of Tenders
Tenders must be returned to the address listed below by 12:00 pm on November 18th, 2010 in a sealed envelope to:Tender #: CTC/10-11/MET/018
Central Tenders Committee
Government Administration Building
Elgin Avenue, George Town KY1-9000
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
All tenderers are requested to submit any questions they may have no later than seven (7) days prior to the tender return date. These questions and the answers will be posted on the website: www.centraltenders.gov.ky five (5) days prior to the tender return date.
Late tenders will not be accepted and CIG will not defray any cost incurred by tenderers. The Cayman Islands government shall not be bound to assign any reason for not accepting any tender.
Thomas C. Ebanks Jr.
Facility Manager, Facilities Section
Ministry of ET&E
Last Updated: 2010-10-23
- Tender No: CTC/10-11/MET/018
- Invitation to Tender for Supply and Installation of Concrete at the New John Gray High School Campus Site, George Town, Grand Cayman.
- Document 05 — Appendix 03 – AIA A232-2009
- General Conditions for the Contract for Construction