Tender No: MOE — T1011 - 011
Tender No: MOE — T1011 - 011
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (GIG), the Ministry of Education, Training, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with a portion of the concrete work at the New High Schools Project, Clifton Hunter High School Campus.
Description of Services
The services required include, but are not limited to, installation of concrete works per the attached scope. A full scope of works will be contained in the tender documentation package.
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Ability to acquire contractors all risk insurance to a minimum value of CI $500,000.00
- Companies or individual tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including business registrations, pension requirements and any other regulations.
- Experience in similar projects.
- Tenderers are reminded that the bids should be inclusive of all cost necessary for them to conduct business in the Cayman Islands.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation, particular attention is drawn to the securing of firms with experience of similar project size and type.
A tender walk-thru will be held on Thursday, August 12th, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. at the Clifton Hunter High School Campus. This walk-thru is highly recommended.
Collection, Access & Return of Tender Documentation
The drawings and specifications can be collected via CD-Rom from the Ministry of ET&E offices located on the 3rd floor, on Cardinall Avenue. These tender documents will be available on August 6th, 2010 at www.education.gov.ky. Tenders must be returned to the address listed below by 12:00 pm on August 27th, 2010 in an enclosed envelope (sealed) to:
Tender #: MOE-T1011-011
Department Tenders Committee Ministry of Education
3rd Floor, Cardinall Avenue
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
All tenderers are requested to submit any question they may have no later than five (5) days prior to the tender return date. These questions and the answers will be posted on our website: www.education.gov.ky/tenders three (3) days prior to the tender return date.
Late tenders will not be accepted, CIG will not defray any cost incurred by tenderers. The Cayman Islands government shall not be bound to assign any reason for not accepting any tender.
Last Updated: 2010-08-05
- Tender No: MOE – T1011 - 011.
- Addendum #2
- Bid Due Date
- Addendum #1
- Eligibility Criteria
- General Notes & Scope 4a
- Building 4A – Summary.
- General Notes & Scope 4c
- Building 4C – Summary.
- DRAFT AIA Document A132 - 2009
- Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition.
- Doc5 - Appendix 03 - AIA A232-2009
- General Conditions for the Contract for Construction.
- The Labour Law (2007 Revision)
- The Labour (Occupational Safety and Health)(Construction Industry)Regulations, 2008