Invitation to Tender for Tensile Membrane Supply
Tender No: CTC/1112/MET/005
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Training, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with trades scopes of Supply at the New High Schools Project, Clifton Hunter Campus located in the district of North Side.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education and/or CTC website
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
Bid Invitation Date
Bid Due Date
Tensile Membrane Supply
February 06, 2012
February 24, 2012
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s experience in the performance of similar size work scopes, as established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
- Tenderers must provide evidence of 3 years annual gross volume.
- Tenderers must provide evidence of 3 previous projects of similar or greater value.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation. Interested firms must meet criteria established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education website (www.education.gov.ky) and the Central Tenders Committee website (www.centraltenders.gov.ky). Additionally, drawings and specifications can be collected via CD-Rom at the Project Campus once the Tenderer has submitted their RECEIPT OF TENDER DOCUMENTS FORM. Refer to the Invitation to Tender Documents, DOCUMENT NO. 03 upon download of the entire invitation. Further, Invitation to Tender Documents can also be collected via CD-Rom from the Project Campus for those companies that do not have Internet access.
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm on the Bid Due Dates as established in each Invitation to Tender Documentation:
FOR Central Tenders committee Packages:
Central Tenders Committee
New Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, 3rd Floor
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Thomas C. Ebanks Jr.
Facility Manager, Facilities Section
Ministry of ET&E