Invitation to Tender for the Wood, Metal & Misc. Shop Equipment
Tender No: MOE-T1112-003
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Training, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with trades scopes of work at the New High Schools Project, Clifton Hunter Campus located in the district of North Side.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
|Tender Scope||Tender #||Bid Invitation Date||Bid Due Date|
|Wood, Metal & Misc. Shop Equipment||MOE-T1112-003||September 5, 2011||September 16, 2011|
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must evidence the ability to acquire Public Liability and Employers Liability in the amounts established in the Invitation to Tender Documents for each work scope.
- Tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including but not limited to Business and Trade License, evidence the premiums for health insurance and pensions plan are paid current, in accordance with the requirements established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s experience in the performance of similar size work scopes, as established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
Interested firms must meet criteria established in the Invitation to Tender Documents which meet the experience levels for supervision, safety management and for similar project size and type.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education website (www.education.gov.ky). Refer to the Invitation to Tender Documents, DOCUMENT NO. 03 upon download of the entire invitation. Further, Invitation to Tender Documents can also be collected via CD-Rom from the Project Campus for those companies that do not have Internet access.
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm on the Bid Due Dates as established in each Invitation to Tender Documentation:
FOR Ministry Tender Packages:
Ministry of Education, Training & Employment
New Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Thomas C. Ebanks Jr.
Facility Manager, Facilities Section
Ministry of ET&E