Invitation to Tender for Interactive White Boards - Furnish & Install
Tender No: MOE-T1112-007
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Training, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with trades scopes of work at the New High Schools Project, Clifton Hunter Campus located in the district of North Side.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
|Tender Scope||Tender #||Bid Invitation Date||Bid Due Date|
|Interactive White Boards - Furnish & Install||MOE-T1112-007||October 24, 2011||November 4, 2011|
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including but not limited to Business and Trade License.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s experience in the performance of similar size work scopes, as established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education website (www.education.gov.ky).
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm on the Bid Due Dates as established in each Invitation to Tender Documentation:
Ministry of Education, Training and Employment
133 Elgin Avenue, George Town
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Thomas C. Ebanks Jr.
Facility Manager, Facilities Section
Ministry of ET&E