Invitation to Tender for Laptops for Educators & Students
Tender No: DTC/12-13/MOE/002
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Training, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with supply of equipment for government primary and high schools.
Description of Services
- the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
Bid Invitation Date:
- the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education and/or CTC website
Bid Due Date:
- The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
Bid Invitation Date
Bid Due Date
Laptops for Educators & Students
Wednesday, October 31, 2011
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must evidence the ability to acquire Public Liability and Employers Liability in the amounts established in the Invitation to Tender Documents for each work scope.
- Tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including but not limited to Business and Trade License, evidence the premiums for health insurance and pensions plan are paid current, in accordance with the requirements established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s experience in the performance of similar size work scopes, as established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation. Interested firms must meet criteria established in the Invitation to Tender Documents which meet the experience levels for supervision, safety management and for similar project size and type.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education website (www.education.gov.ky). Additionally, invitation to Tender Documents can also be collected at the Ministry of Education, Training & Employment.
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm on the Bid Due Dates as established in each Invitation to Tender Documentation:FOR MOE Tender Packages:
Tender #: (Tenderer must note Tender #)
Ministry of Education, Training and Employment
New Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Ministry of ET&E