INVITATION TO TENDER FOR MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS SUPPORT
Tender No: DTC-MOE-T1415-001
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs (the Client) intends to proceed with ICT services at Government Schools in the Cayman Islands.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education website
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
Bid Invitation Date
Bid Due Date
Management Information Systems Support
September 5, 2014
September 26, 2014
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must evidence the ability to acquire Public Liability and Employers Liability in the amounts established in the Invitation to Tender Documents for each work scope.
- Tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including but not limited to Trade and Business License, evidence the premiums for health insurance and pensions plan are paid current, in accordance with the requirements established in the Invitation to Tender Documents. Submissions must be current and compliant as of the date of the release of the tender.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s experience in the performance of similar size work scopes, as established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s status as authorized Capita SIMS partner for sales, support and training on SIMS products in the Cayman Islands.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation. Interested firms must meet criteria established in the Invitation to Tender Documents which meet the experience levels for supervision, safety management and for similar project size and type.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs website (http://www.education.gov.ky ).
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm (noon) on the Bid Due Dates as established in each Invitation to Tender Documentation:
Ministry Tenders Committee
Ministry Of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs
Government Administration Building, Box 108
133 Elgin Avenue, Georgetown, Grand Cayman, KY1-9000