INVITATION TO TENDER FOR: CONSTRUCTION OF CLASSROOM BLOCK AT EDNA MOYLE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tender Numbers: CTC/15-16/MEEGA/004
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Employment, and Gender Affairs (the Client) intends to proceed with the Construction of Classroom Block at Edna Moyle Primary School.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope - The trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date- The date in which the tender documents will be available on the Central Tenders Committee or the Ministry of Education website or available for collection at the Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs Reception Desk
- Bid due Date- The date the bid price and together with other materials requested in the tender document will be due
|Tender Scope.||Tender #
|Bid Invitation Date.||Bid Due Date.|
|Construction of Classroom Block at Edna Moyle Primary School.
|CTC/1516//MEEGA/004||Monday 29th JUNE 2015||Wednesday 15th JULY 2015.|
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Ability to acquire contractors Public and Employees Liability insurance to a minimum value of CI $1,000,000.00
- Companies or individuals bidders must comply with all applicable local laws including, Trade and Business licenses, Pensions, Health insurance, labor, Immigration and any other Governmental regulations.(current copies of compliance certificates from the regulatory agencies to be included in your submission)
- Tenderers must evidence the organizations experience in the performance of similar size and scopes of works, as established in the invitation to tender document
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation, Particular attention is drawn to the securing of firms with experience of similar project size and type.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Further information and instructions on submission of tender, including the form of tender to be submitted and a copy of the invitation to tender document can be collected online located on the Ministry`s Tender website (www.education.gov.ky) or the Central Tenders Committee Website (www.centraltenders.gov.ky), additionally tender documents can also be collected at the Ministry of Education, Employment and Gender Affairs.
If you are unable to collect these documents please contact Thomas C. Ebanks Jr. at (345) 244-2486 or (345) 926-2733.
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return all Tender packages, in the enclosed envelope, to the address listed below by 12:00 noon on the bid due date of 15th July 2015.Tender # CTC/15-16/MEEGA/004
Central Tenders Committee
Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, George Town
Grand Cayman, KY1-9000
All bidders are requested to submit any question they may have FIVE days prior to the Bid Due Date. These questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and the answers will be posted on our website: www.centraltenders.gov.ky . Late bids will not be accepted, CIG will not defray any cost incurred by bidders. The Cayman Islands Government shall not be bound to assign any reason for not accepting any tender.
Thomas C. Ebanks Jr.
Ministry of Education, Employment and Gender Affairs