INVITATION TO TENDER FOR: Implementation and Management of the Extended After School Programme
Tender No: DTC-MEH-T1415- 010
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs (the Client) within Government Schools in the Cayman Islands.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the scope of work and key outputs being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education website
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due
Bid Invitation Date
Bid Due Date
Implement and manage the Extended After School Programme
4th May 2015
22nd May 2015
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must evidence the ability to acquire Public Liability and Employers Liability in the amounts established in the Request for Proposals document for the scope of the work.
- Tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including but not limited to Trade and Business License, evidence the premiums for health insurance and pensions plan are paid current, in accordance with the requirements established in the Request for Proposals document.
- Tenderers must evidence the organisation’s experience in the performance of similar activities, as established in the Request for Proposals document.
The criteria for evaluation will be included in the tender documentation. Interested organisations must meet the criteria established in the Request for Proposals document which specifies the experience levels managing the programme.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs website as follows: http://www.education.gov.ky
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the proposal and other relevant evidence, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm (noon) on Friday 22nd May.Tender # DTC-MEH-T1415- 010
Departmental Tenders Committee
Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs
5th Foor , Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, Grand Cayman, KY1-9000
*CIG is under no obligation to accept any application. It shall not be bound to give any reason for not pre-qualifying an applicant and will not defray any costs incurred in the preparation of applications.