INVITATION TO TENDER FOR: NETWORK SUPPORT AND BACKUP SERVICES FOR GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS
Tender No: DTC/MOEE&GA/T1516/002
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Financial Services, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with the invitation for network support and backup services at Government Schools in the Cayman Islands.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education website
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
Bid Invitation Date
Bid Due Date
Network Support & Backup Services for Government Schools
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Ability to acquire contractors Public and Employees Liability insurance to a minimum value of CI $1,000,000.00
- Companies or individuals bidders must comply with all applicable local laws including business Trade and Business licenses, pensions, health insurance, labor, Immigration and any other Governmental regulations.(current copies to be included in their submission)
- Tenderers must evidence the organizations experience in the performance of similar size and scopes, as established in the invitation to tender document.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation. Particular attention is drawn to the securing of firms with experience of similar project size and type.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Further information and instructions on submission of tender, including the form of tender to be submitted and a copy of the invitation to tender document can be collected online located on the Ministry`s Tender website (www.education.gov.ky)
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm (noon) on the bid due date of August 21st 2015.Tender # (must be included on return envelope)
Ministry of Education, Employment & Gender Affairs
Departmental Tenders Committee
Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, George Town
Grand Cayman, KY1-9000
All bidders are requested to submit any question they may have five days prior to the Bid Due Date. These questions and the answers will be posted on our website: www.education.gov.ky four days prior to the Bid Due Date.
Late bids will not be accepted, CIG will not defray any cost incurred by bidders. The Cayman Islands Government shall not be bound to assign any reason for not accepting any tender.
Steven A. Durksen
Ministry of Education, Employment and Gender Affairs