DTC-16-17-EYSAL-001 - Tender for K9 Security Services
NOTICE TO TENDERS
Tender# DTC/16-17 /EYSAL/001
FOR: DELIVERY OF K9 SECURITY SERVICES
AT: AT ALL GOVERNMENT HIGH SCHOOL SITES on Grand Cayman
Client Agency: Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture and Lands (the Ministry) is seeking proposals from suitable organisations to deliver and manage the K9 Security Services within the Cayman Islands (Cl) Government Schools for the period of January 2018 to December 2019. The K9 Security Services currently monitor three (3) High Schools on Grand Cayman. Drug Education and Deterrent presentations are made at all primary schools throughout the year.
The Ministry on behalf of the Cayman Islands Government acts as the strategic oversight body for the K9 Security Services. The programme supports the Government's Broad Outcome #6 Reducing Crime and the Fear of Crime initiative within the Cayman Islands.
THE BIDDER IS REQUESTED TO SUBMIT PRICES FOR THE OUTLINED "SCOPE OF WORKS."
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The organisation will be responsible for the delivery of outputs related to the following areas:
- The contractor will provide the Ministry /DES with a K9 Team for 26-30 hours per week for utilization at any public school(s) or facilities authorized by Ministry/DES for the purpose of detection of illegal drugs and delivery of drug education.
- The Team will be available inclusive to all events and functions offered by Ministry/DES.
- The contractor will maintain drug detection/ tracking K9 Handler accreditation.
- The contractor will purchase and maintain liability insurance for the period of this agreement for both K9 and Handler.
- DTC-16-17-EYSAL-001 - Tender for K9 Security Services
- On behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (“CIG”), the Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture and Lands (“EYSAL”) invites qualified service providers to submit proposals in response to Request for Proposals #DTC-16-17-EYSAL-001