INVITATION TO TENDER FOR ICT SUPPORT FOR CLIFTON HUNTER HIGH SCHOOL
Tender No: MOE-T1213-001
On Behalf of the Cayman Islands Government (CIG), the Ministry of Education, Financial Services, and Employment (the Client) intends to proceed with trades scopes of work at Clifton Hunter High School located in the district of North Side.
Description of Services
- Tender Scope – the trade scope of work or materials supply being tendered
- Bid Invitation Date – the date in which the tender documents will be available on the Ministry of Education and website
- Bid Due Date – The date the bid price and other required documentation will be due.
|Tender Scope||Tender #||Bid Invitation Date||Bid Due Date|
|ICT Support for Clifton Hunter High School||MOE-T1213-001||Friday, May 31, 2013||Friday, June 21, 2013|
Interested firms will need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered and evaluated.
- Tenderers must evidence the ability to acquire Public Liability and Employers Liability in the amounts established in the Invitation to Tender Documents for each work scope.
- Tenderers must comply with all applicable local laws including but not limited to Business and Trade License, evidence the premiums for health insurance and pensions plan are paid current, in accordance with the requirements established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
- Tenderers must evidence the organization’s experience in the performance of similar size work scopes, as established in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
The criteria for evaluation and the relative points weighting will be included in the tender documentation. Interested firms must meet criteria established in the Invitation to Tender Documents which meet the experience levels for supervision, safety management and for similar project size and type.
Collection and Access to Tender Documentation
Tender documentation may be downloaded, on the Bid Invitation Date(s) noted above, from the Ministry of Education website (www.education.gov.ky). Additionally, invitation to Tender Documents can also be collected at the Ministry of Education, Training & Employment.
Return of Tenders
Bidders must return the Tender Forms, in an enclosed envelope, to the address listed below, by 12:00 pm (noon) on the Bid Due Dates as established in each Invitation to Tender Documentation:
FOR MOE Tender Packages:
Tender #: (Tenderer must note Tender #)
Ministry of Education, Financial Services and Employment
New Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
*CIG is under no obligation to accept any application. It shall not be bound to give any reason for not pre-qualifying an applicant and will not defray any costs incurred in the preparation of applications.